Procurement Manager – International Projects
- Aarhus, Denmark
Are you ready to take on international project procurement and contract negotiation? And would you like to work closely with technical project managers and suppliers, while putting your stakeholder management skills to the test?
One of our skilled colleagues has seized an interesting and developing job opportunity in our UK department. Hence, we are looking for an equally skilled colleague to take on the permanent responsibility for project procurement. You get to build on your already solid procurement experience in a project-based company with a wide international scope. So, join us in this key position that will take you travelling up to 40 days per year.
Join a team of procurement professionals
In the Strategic Procurement team, you will join 8 colleagues who provide procurement support for our many projects in the BEUMER Group. Together, we ensure an efficient and flexible supply chain with the best possible commercial conditions and minimal risk. Our goal is also to ensure a good project implementation with a high degree of security in our supply chain.
You will become part of a social group of colleagues who work well together. We support each other in our daily tasks through cooperation, professional feedback and knowledge sharing.
Drive international project procurement from A - Z
As our new procurement manager, you will be working closely with the technical project managers, fulfilling the need behind their projects for Airport and intra-logistic systems. Thus, your primary responsibility will be to negotiate procurement agreements with international suppliers. You will mainly be negotiating within the scope of the installation category and other project specific equipment. More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Handle and coordinate procurement in the projects
- Participate as an integrated part of a project team in our large-scale projects
- Lead commercial negotiations in cooperation with the project team
- Be responsible for/manage mainly the installation procurement
- Ensure good cooperation with internal and external stakeholders across the organisation as well as external suppliers
Strong in procurement and stakeholder management
You have excellent stakeholder management skills and know how to network and communicate at all levels. Furthermore, it is important that you are able to gain an overall view of complex problems, enabling you to assist with meeting project requirements and finding the best procurement solutions. In addition, we expect that:
- You either have a technical background, e.g. as a mechanical engineer, construction engineer or construction technician or project manager combined with commercial experience – or, you have a commercial degree and technical experience
- You have some years' experience with procurement and are familiar with procurement processes and know how to negotiate procurement contracts.
- You are a strong negotiator with clout when it comes to suppliers, and at the same time you are good at listening to the internal stakeholders
- You speak and write English fluently. If you don't already speak Danish, you are willing to learn
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Strategic Procurement Anders Søndergaard +45 2559 4095.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online via the link.
We look forward to meeting you.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, serration and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.