Electrical Project Manager for global market leader
- Aarhus, Denmark
Would you like to be responsible for the project management of electrical control solutions for upgrading high-tech systems in airports and distribution centres all over the world?
Then, join our growing family-owned company where you will be working with many different nationalities as you oversee the electrical aspects of a range of projects – some spanning up to a year. As our project manager you will be a part of a highly skilled team where you will utilise and develop your technical insight in an international work environment.
Work on several integrated projects at a time
As our new electrical project manager, you will be part of a team of 20 highly skilled technical experts, ranging from project managers to technical engineers and coordinators. Here, your responsibility will be to help large, international airports and logistic companies upgrading their systems. With the direct report to the head of project department, Customer Support, your main tasks will be to:
- Create specifications and develop and design the solution which meets the customer requirements
- Understand and clarify requests in close cooperation with the customer, sub-suppliers and the project team
- Be responsible for sub-supplier deliveries with respect to quality, cost, time etc
- Prepare and plan installation and commissioning to achieve timely handover with the perfected quality to the customer
- Manage and coordinate interfaces with subprojects handling mechanics and software
- Leader in planning and executing site surveys and meetings to strengthen our customer intimacy
You will be part of the projects from the planning to handing over to the customer and our regional customer support organisation.
Project experience and customer focus
In your opinion, servicing our customers is not a competence – it is an attitude. We think the same way and we do our utmost to understand and support the business of our customers.
- You are trained in marine, electrical, mechanical engineering, or similar
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as a project facilitator, or you have worked on projects within electrical engineering
- You speak and write fluent English and Danish – a 3rd language would be an advantage
- You wish and are able to provide the ultimate customer experience and are ready to travel up to 50 days a year around the world
- You are responsible, proactive, and committed
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Head of Customer Support Project Design, Claus Hartmeyer Nielsen on +45 2892 7444
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online through the link.
We look forward to meeting you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.