- Somerset, NJ, us
BEUMER Group is an international manufacturing leader in intralogistics in the fields of conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution technology. BEUMER Group offers the right solution for almost every logistic challenge. We are a family owned, intralogistics leader, where tradition and innovation go hand in hand. We are proud of what our employees create each day. Integrity, Inspiration, Quality and Teamwork!
Qualified candidates will have hands-on experience with marketing automation tools, CRM systems, data management, reporting/analytics and campaign design/execution. Experience should also include segmenting prospect databases for purposes of identifying optimal audiences for each marketing activity. Working knowledge of lead management best practices; including delivery and tracking, is critical to success in this role. Ideal candidates will have prior experience in the creation and deployment of campaigns/programs; as well as, planning, coordinating, and measuring campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Shared responsibility for transforming leads, and front-end sales, into customers.
- Responsible for maximizing the revenue generated from all assets; including but not limited to, customer lists and all web d media properties.
- Responsible for supporting the execution of email marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze data to track campaign efficiency and measure campaign effectiveness; determining if campaigns are successful and/or if changes are necessary.
- Support the development and communication of marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior marketing management team.
- Responsible for tracking key marketing analytics and key performance indicators (KPI’s), compiling the data and communicating this data to appropriate members.
- Responsible for proactive and reactionary strategic testing to increase conversion rates and conduct A/B testing on asset categories and campaign/program execution modes, to improve and optimize performance
- Develop and implement lead nurturing tactics for multiple campaign streams.
- Establish KPI and ROI models for marketing programs, consistently and rigorously analyze results to improve the effectiveness f all programs.
- Identify marketing funnel gaps and collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to develop process solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business with a Marketing focus
- 3 + years of B2B marketing operations experience; preferably in an industrial/manufacturing environment with complex selling cycles
- Demonstrated experience quantifying campaign business results
- Familiarity with progressive profiling, data management concepts, lead scoring & nurturing and demand generation reporting
- Thorough understanding of how social media strategies and trends impact engagement; keyword campaigns and digital ads
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient user of Adobe Photo Shop, InDesign and marketing automation tools/platforms; strongly preferred
- Systems/process-oriented thinker with a problem-solving attitude focused on business outcomes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and tactically; with a sense of urgency and team-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative in thought and action; always testing, improving, and asking “what’s next?”
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders, at all levels
- Verifiable ability to thrive as part of a cross-functional team, in a multi-segment business environment; readily adaptable to changing market, business and organizational needs
Commitment Required: Able to set and meet goals; sincere care for others; overwhelming desire to win and to be part of a winning team; able to travel.
BEUMER is an innovative company, where every employee is part of the "family". Because our employees are our most important asset, here are some of benefits we currently offer full-time employees. And by the way, no waiting period, they start when you do:
- We pay 100% of medical & dental premiums for you AND your eligible dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, because we care about your future
- Life Insurance is provided free for all employees
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Long-term disability (yes, we cover that too!)
BEUMER is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.