Electrical Project Engineer
- Aarhus, Denmark
Would you like to challenge your electrotechnical talents in global projects and to exchange ideas with competent colleagues across the organisation? And to see the result of your work in the form of complex baggage handling systems bringing together electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and software
Explore new paths with us
In the Airport division, Project Engineering, we design state-of-the-art baggage handling systems that help our customers to obtain efficient baggage handling in airports all over the world. Your primary task will be to make the electrotechnical design, projecting and documentation for the entire system. Since we have projects all over the world, you get to travel internationally up to about 40 days a year. Additionally, your tasks will include:
- clarifying electrotechnical questions with customers, authorities, suppliers and the product department
- cooperating with and managing relevant sub-suppliers and ensuring their deliveries to the project
- estimating tasks and ensuring that expectations are matched with the project on an ongoing basis, including time schedules and milestones
- making specifications, generating ideas and concepts, designing and collecting production, purchasing and test documentation
- contributing to a continuous optimization of electrical concepts, processes and methods
- ensuring that you deliver the right quality - also when things become hectic
- working in a close teamwork with the project and product departments in connection with supplies to the customers
Use your competencies in a new way
You are an electrical engineer, electrical power engineer or similar, ideally combined with some years' experience with complex systems and electrotechnical engineering. You master written and spoken English. Furthermore:
- you master the details of power distribution and E-stops
- you master EPLAN, CADDY or similar programs
- you have knowledge of the Machinery Directive and risk assessments
- if you have knowledge of FieldBus systems, frequency converters, motors, control cabinets, cable installations, machine control techniques, automation, PLC as well as the Machinery Directive, it would be an advantage.
- you would like to lead a small team of 2-3 persons
- you are able to keep things in perspective and keep your spirits high in stressful situations
- you are a dedicated team player
- you are passionate about delivering high quality - on time and within the specified framework
Would you like to be a dedicated player in our successful family business?
Then please apply online through the link.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Stig Mellergaard on 27 61 59 37.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Learn more about us at www.beumergroup.com.