- Aarhus, Denmark
Do you have a Supply Chain oriented mind-set, and would you like to assume responsibility for providing your stakeholders with a solid data groundwork? Then we can offer you this exciting opportunity to become our business analyst within our Supply Chain team.
Support colleagues across Supply Chain
You will join the Supply Chain team at BEUMER Group consisting of more than 100 dedicated colleagues. You will contribute to continuously improving our competitive position by optimizing processes and performance within the supply chain department through analysis and presentation of performance data.
Your role will be to provide and support the business with the data they need when making necessary fact-based decisions. You will act as a shareholder of data analyses across supply chain. You will build KPI decks for all Supply Chain departments to facilitate performance improvements and to ensure proper root cause analysis is done. More specifically your tasks will be;
- Providing the business with a solid data groundwork
- Following up on ordering process – providing forecasts and analyses
- Developing supply chain KPIs with the Supply Chain Director and department heads
- Act as shareholder across the organisation
- Following up on processes and data
- Present root cause analysis when KPIs are not in line with expectations
- Prepare monthly high level and low level KPI decks at supply chain sub department and supply chain department level
- Perform financial (budget V actual) analysis for at supply chain sub department and supply chain department level and identify deviations and root causes
Supply Chain oriented person with good communication and collaboration skills
Because many of your interfaces will be across all of supply chain and operations it is crucial that you thrive with a broad group of stakeholders. Thus, we expect you are an independent and outgoing person with well-developed communication and collaboration skills. Besides this, you are good at crunching numbers and find technics interesting.
Also, you are comfortable working operational and solving practical tasks – at the same time you enjoy being involved in developing continuous improvement projects and confident enough to present these to management. This requires a good overview and the ability to prioritize as well as the ability to find, analyse and summarize data and present this in a presentation format.
- You hold a bachelor's degree or above within supply chain or Controlling or similar related to the content of the position.
- You have +3 years' experience from a similar position.
- Preferable knowledge of SAP (BI).
- Experience from a global project-oriented company.
- You are fluent in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- You master English both verbally and written. If you do not speak Danish, you are willing to learn.
Initially you will be given comprehensive training, to get you up to speed on our technical solutions. And you will enjoy a high degree of freedom, so it is key that you know how to keep your composure, plan your time effectively and prioritise to help us meet deadlines.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Thomas Nordholt, Director Supply Chain Director +45 27 61 58 28.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online through the link.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, serration and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.