Senior Project Planner - Stansted
- St John's Cres, Stansted CM24 8JT, UK
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
- To monitor and update the schedule in accordance with the contract and produce all relevant internal and external reports to substantiate project progress against time and budget.
- To produce Earned Value Analysis on a monthly basis along with supporting variation commentary.
- Ability to fully resource load and cost load the project plan for the intention of providing accurate in period and cumulative data to be submitted by the project manager, internally and externally.
- To support the project manager and commercial manager with accurate data that can demonstrate the overall project performance. This will also require attendance at various internal project meetings.
- To produce a critical path analysis and report any variations against it.
- To integrate various supplier schedules into an overall master project programme.
- Understand schedule interfaces and dependencies to produce various key milestones and / or Milestone Definition Sheets to be submitted for acceptance.
- Attend project change meetings and support the commercial team for input into any instruction for quotation or implementation.
- Minimum HNC or equivalent within an engineering sector. Relevant experience will also be acceptable.
- 10 years min in a similar role
- Preferably worked on Airport Baggage Handling Systems Projects
- Ideally worked on integrated Automation Systems within airports or Manufacturing or Distribution Industries
- Fully conversant with P6 and have the ability to construct a project WBS and develop the project schedule to be submitted for approval as the baseline.
- Competent with understanding NEC 3 contract models.
- Excellent Primavera / P6 skills
Tel. +44 20 8283 1700