Supervisor - World wide
- Aarhus, Denmark
Can you ensure quality oriented and seamless installation of our complex and advanced sortation systems in airports, postal centers, courier service companies and warehouses? And would you like to work in different cultures and travel all over the world?
A challenging job in an international environment
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a positive and international work environment. We will make sure that you receive in-depth training in our product range. Moreover, you can look forward to working with dedicated, professional and competent colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- assist installation companies in the planning of progress and resources to meet deadlines
- train local manpower in accordance with the installation instructions
- check and ensure the quality of the installation work
- be the daily point of contact for customers, project managers and subcontractors
- coordinate shipments to and from the site
- coordinate the materials logistics on the site
- report and follow up on open issues
A skilled craftsman with a desire to visit most parts of the world
You have completed an education as a skilled craftsman, e.g. machinist, electrician or similar, ideally combined with a diploma in electrical engineering or marine engineering. You are curious about new products, especially the functionality of the complete sortation system. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- speak and write English, and preferably also Danish, German or Spanish
- have experience with MS Office
- have experience and/or interested in working in foreign cultures
- are a dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- are organised and quality-minded in your work approach
- would like to travel about 200+ days a year and visit most parts of the world
- are highly flexible, honor agreements and have good business sense
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Henrik Christensen at +45 27 21 43 24
Apply for this position online through the link.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.