Senior Software Engineer
BETSOL is a cloud-first digital transformation and data management company offering products and IT services to enterprises in over 40 countries. BETSOL team holds several engineering patents, is recognized with industry awards, and BETSOL maintains a net promoter score that is 2x the industry average. BETSOL’s open source backup and recovery product line, Zmanda (Zmanda.com), delivers up to 80% savings in total cost of ownership (TCO) and best-in-class performance. BETSOL Global IT Services (BETSOL.com) builds and supports end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for its customers. BETSOL offices are set against the vibrant backdrops of Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India. We take pride in being an employee-centric organization, offering comprehensive health insurance, competitive salaries, 401K, volunteer programs, and scholarship opportunities. Office amenities include a fitness center, cafe, and recreational facilities. Learn more at betsol.com
- Participate in requirement gathering workshops with stakeholders and understand the requirements thoroughly asking relevant questions.
- Analyze business process and identify automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Provide accurate work breakdown structure and effort estimates to the project manager
- Develop the assigned modules to ensure on-time and high quality delivery
- Ensure code, design and deployment are following industry standards and best practices
- Get involved in process of document review, providing Dev estimates against User Stories, functional test strategy and planning.
- Be a buddy to newer team members and mentor them to reach full potential
- Lead working solution demo sessions to the customer
1. Overall 4-6 years of experience as a developer in below mentioned technologies.
2. The candidate is required to have below skills:
Primary Skills (Mandatory Skills):
- Linux Shell scripting
- Experience in Linux OS
- Basic C#/.net
3. Should have experience with operating systems such as Linux, Unix
4. The candidate should have exposure to Jira, Git, Confluence, Bitbucket.
5. Exposure to agile methodology is an addition.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.