All-round Onthaalbediende (Hospitality - A-STAY)
- Entities: A-STAY
What is A-STAY?
A-STAY Antwerp is located one minute from the central station of Antwerp. With 190 rooms, a gym, a meeting room, a brand-new urban tent and a big playground (name for the lobby), A-STAY hotel is for all kinds of clients, short and long stays.
Opening in late 2019, this new hotel concept is a living tech lab with an urban vibe. Technology is everywhere in the room and in the Playground with the self-service concept. Our Grabn’go and coffee corner are open 24/7, and guests can take what they want, make their own food and grab a coffee. And we need you, a friendly all-arounder interested in Antwerp, to help us create a sense of home for our stayers. At A-STAY, we unfold the city.
More information about A-STAY: https://www.a-stay.com/.
All-round Onthaalbediende - but we call it a Local
What is a local at A-STAY?
Being a local at A-STAY means you your day is never boring. You will juggle a lot of different fun tasks without losing sight of our special A-STAY experience! As an A-STAY local, you will work closely with the Mayor (hotel manager).
The things you’ll do:
- Welcoming stayers just as you would friends and family at your own home.
- Handling special requests from stayers with a sense of “everything is possible”.
- Setting up and clearing our breakfast.
- Being truly interested in Antwerp, learning about its newest hang-outs, eats and neighborhoods.
- A positive attitude towards “doing it all” to making sure our A-STAY experience comes across.
- Be a bit of tech-nerd. Or at least be curious to learn about it!
- Report and communicate with Guest Service Agents.
- Restocking and facing of the food wall in the sales area.
The winning attitude:
- You have a positive attitude and are solution orientated person.
- You like to be active and have an eye for details.
- Working in different shifts; night or day, and weekends is not a problem for you.
- You are passionate about hosting people, and helping them feel comfortable.
- You describe yourself as creative and are up for learning new stuff.
- You enjoy taking the lead and stayer satisfaction is key for you.
- Being a flexible team player and a calm and assertive style.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. Any other language is a huge plus!
What we offer:
- Working in a brand new property, for a brand new hospitality brand.
- You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team.
- Internal & external trainings.
- You will get your own talent management program.
- In our package:
- Salary conform with the Category 6 barema in CP302;
- Hospitality insurance;
- Meal vouchers of EUR 8 per day worked;
- Compensation on your work-home-work commute.
- Industry approved annual leave.
- An A-STAY uniform unlike any other.
- We start with a 3-months fixed-term contract with the possibility of an extension or a permanent contract in case of positive professional relationships. 38hrs a week, flexible schedule.
Address of your future working place:
A-STAY Antwerp, Pelikaanstraat 86, Antwerpen. It’s just across the central train station!