NOC Engineer (Emirati Nationals Only)
- Entities: Six Construct Abu Dhabi
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the efforts of a highly skilled workforce, along with strategic planning and innovative use of technology to overcome the most complex business challenges. Six Construct is a multi-services company that operates in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, sport and leisure facilities, infrastructure and marine-related projects. The company currently has a massive workforce worldwide.
- Coordinating with local authorities and obtaining all Project related NOC's – Building permits.
- Process the company registrations with the authorities/developers and services provider and follow up the qualification procedure.
- Attend site kick-off and co-ordination meetings and provide support during constructing NOC for site issues.
- Reviewing, preparing and submitting the NOC applications, and ensure all authority requirements are included in the submitted documents to reduce response time and eliminate multiple re-submittals.
- Manage progress of the drawing with technical department including Shop drawing,
- Construction NOC and As-Built drawing, GIS update.
- Coordinating and following with DM, RTA and external stakeholders for Design NOC application, while studying and reviewing the proposals of Pipelines and corridors.
- Consult with clients and engineering team, conduct research for project requirements.
- Plan and design civil projects (buildings, roads, bridges, etc.)
- Develop construction specifications and recommend materials.
- Review and approve survey and civil design work.
- Conduct field services and ensure compliance with building codes.
- Monitor environmental impact and develop cleanup procedures.
- Analyze survey and field data, prepare reports.
- Supervise construction work as project/site supervisor.
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate construction tenders.
- Supervise technicians, review designs, calculations, and cost estimates.
Skills & Competencies:
- Technical expertise in civil engineering principles, construction practices, and codes.
- Construction knowledge of processes, materials, and techniques.
- Problem-solving aptitude for addressing technical challenges.
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical skills to evaluate project requirements and make informed decisions.
- Attention to detail in design plans, calculations, and documentation.
- Collaboration and teamwork with multidisciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations for compliance on construction sites.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools, such as CAD and project management software.
- Adaptability to changing project requirements and industry trends.
- Time management to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Quality control implementation to ensure project standards.
- Strong documentation skills for record-keeping and reporting.
- A bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field is typically required. A master's degree for advanced roles or specialized projects is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in relevant role in the construction industry
- Strong understanding of civil engineering principles, construction methods, and codes/regulations is essential.
We believe our employees are key to our success, hence, we offer an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded & engaged. Career opportunities & training programs are offered to help you develop both personally and professionally and we offer attractive additional benefits to your monthly remuneration.