QC (Quality Control Officer) - Emirati Nationals Only
- Entities: Belhasa Six Construct Dubai
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the efforts of a highly skilled workforce, along with strategic planning and innovative use of technology to overcome the most complex business challenges. Six Construct is a multi-services company that operates in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, sport and leisure facilities, infrastructure and marine-related projects. The company currently has a massive workforce worldwide.
Quality Control Officer performs some or all of the following duties:
- Interpret and review shop drawings.
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements.
- Monitor overall construction performance with regard to technical quality and compliance with design and specification requirements.
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements.
- Educate workers on the required standards.
- Work with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality.
- Performs Quality Audits by agreement with the QHSE Management, and keeps an up-to-date schedule of such audits,
- Plans and organize audits through subcontractors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Quality related field;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant QA/QC experience in Construction Middle East, preferably with Main Contractor
- Experienced in hazardous operations.
- Demonstrating integrity and discretion when handling sensitive information.
- Being flexible and easily adjusting to changing situations and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
We believe our employees are key to our success, hence, we offer an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded & engaged. Career opportunities & training programs are offered to help you develop both personally and professionally and we offer attractive additional benefits to your monthly remuneration.