Financial Analyst – Business Unit Concessions & Assets
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
BESIX Group is a leading multidisciplinary Belgian Group, operating in construction, construction, real estate development and concessions. BESIX Group was founded in 1909, and has grown impressively over the years. BESIX Group operates in Northern and Eastern Europe, North and Central Africa and the Middle East through its subsidiary BESIX Construct, as well as in Canada and Australia. The group stands out in its sector by having its own internal Engineering Department, with wide-ranging expertise in geotechnical engineering, concrete technology, methods, planning, and BIM, System Engineering and similar tools.
In 2022, the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 3.4 billion. BESIX has about 12,000 employees active in 25+ countries with more than 80 different nationalities.
Find more information at: https://www.besix.com/.
For our Business Unit Concessions & Assets we are currently looking for a motivated Financial Analyst.
- You will perform month-end close procedures and document controls, and report those to our management;
- You perform quarterly closings with our consolidation team and other relevant departments;
- You prepare the budget and plans for the relevant entities of the Business Unit considering our management needs;
- You coordinate with financial managers / directors of projects / assets in the BU’s pipeline for financial feedbacks and questions;
- Update and follow-up forecasts according to financial performance and management decisions;
- Invoicing follow-up and coordination with our project managers and the accounting department;
- You will liaise with external & internal partners for payment issues solving;
- Assist with financial due diligence of M&A processes;
- Liaise with the external auditors to support the completion of the statutory financial statements and audit process;
- Support the KYC processes with our bank partners when needed;
- Prepare impairment testing for some of our entities;
- You will renew and follow-up loan agreements and interests with our Treasury department;
- Prepare the annual reporting of the Business Unit Concessions & Assets;
- Perform ad hoc accounting routines as and when necessary and review reconciliations with the accounting team;
- Update the relevant business processes when required;
- Develop feasibility studies with regards to expansion / partnership opportunities when required;
- Providing support in daily administration tasks and collect signatures;
- You will perform analysis and follow-up of General & Admin. costs of the local Concessions & Assets team;
- Prepare necessary support and presentation documents for the management and external partners;
- You have Master (or close to equivalent) degree in an economical or financial field;
- You have at least a first work experience in the field of financial analysis;
- You have the willingness and ability to learn quickly and to work independently in a demanding work environment;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are fluent in English and good working knowledge of French and Dutch;
- You take initiatives to solve urgent problems in your work area;
- You are willing to work from our HQ based in Brussels at least on a 60% basis;
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing and innovative world. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our different businesses and allow us to succeed in the challenges of the coming years.
Working for the BESIX group allows you to be a part of a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial company. It gives you a safe and collaborative working environment with ambitious and innovative goals for the world of tomorrow, but also for your career and personal development.
We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to build the iconic and sustainable projects of tomorrow.
Are you ready to make an impact and leave a positive legacy for years to come? If you are passionate about our purpose to Excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world, come and join our caring BESIX family. Together we will co-create our future.
Working at BESIX brings a lot of great benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market and a range of employee benefits such as flexible mobility advantages, extra-legal pension, medical care insurance, work-life balance program (such as teleworking, child care, flexible work schedule, mobile working), Health Management (sport, health check-up program, …);
- Career development programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon;
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions);
- Possibility to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment;
- The choice to remain locally anchored for the coming years or to seek an exciting international career opportunity within the group.