- Entities: Watpac Construction
BESIX Watpac is an Australian multi-disciplinary construction company, backed by a century of global expertise and financial strength. A wholly owned subsidiary of the award-winning international contractor BESIX Group, we specialise in complex construction across all sectors, including building and infrastructure projects.
Today the Group has more than $7B work in hand and is operating in 25 countries, employing 11,000 people globally. The world’s tallest tower, the iconic Burj Khalifa, showcases our innovation and engineering distinction. With international hubs located in Australia, Europe, and the Middle East, we are united by one common purpose - we excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure Quality controls are appropriately maintained in compliance with specified regulatory, client and Group requirements.
- Monitor and coordinate closure of project delivery records and ensure completeness of records to client requirements.
- Assist in preparation of project reporting for Quality objectives and performance.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining of the project Quality and Environmental Management Systems and registers for data, document, and record management.
- Ensure project induction and training in the project Quality Management System.
- Ensure quality communication with the clients and their representative per established protocols.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in site-based quality coordination within the construction industry.
- Awareness of relevant Australian and International standards, both technical and those related to management systems.
- Experienced in quality management systems, techniques and tools.
- Ability to interpret project related documents and prepare reports and monitoring compliance documentation.
Along with a competitive remuneration package and long-term career development opportunities, our employees enjoy access to the following benefits:
- Wellbeing Days - three additional leave days per year.
- Flexible work arrangements to balance work and personal commitments.
- Awards and Recognition Program, rewarding employees who bring our values to life.
- Access to a wellbeing program including annual skin checks and flu vaccinations.
- Corporate discounts to gym memberships, meal subscriptions and more.
- Social events and Family Days.
At BESIX Watpac, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone is valued, supported and respected. By embracing all ages, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, education and appearance, our people feel safe, empowered, and motivated to be their best. If you’re excited about this role but don’t tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply if you have transferable skills and believe you would be a great fit with BESIX Watpac.
Join our talented and passionate team delivering once-in-a-generation projects.
BESIX Watpac acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging.