- Entities: Watpac Corporate Services
BESIX Watpac is an Australian multi-disciplinary construction company, backed by a century of global expertise and financial strength. A wholly owned subsidiary of the award-winning international contractor BESIX Group, we specialise in complex construction across all sectors, including building and infrastructure projects.
Today the Group has more than $7B work in hand and is operating in 25 countries, employing 11,000 people globally. The world’s tallest tower, the iconic Burj Khalifa, showcases our innovation and engineering distinction. With international hubs located in Australia, Europe, and the Middle East, we are united by one common purpose - we excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world.
BESIX Watpac have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Communication Designer to join our Group Corporate Affairs team in our Brisbane head office. In this multiskilled role, you will capture the hearts and minds of clients, stakeholders, the community and colleagues by creating visual communications which inspire, engage and inform.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and production of compelling visual design content to support our strategic initiatives and priorities.
- Development of visual campaigns across print and digital including corporate presentations and pitch decks, management of photography and brand assets, social media and direct mails, publications, signage and graphics for video development.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to coordinate production from concepts to finished products within agreed schedules
- Act as the brand custodian to ensure branding integrity and consistency across all media channels
- Photography skills would be a bonus but not essential.
The incumbent in this role will require the following:
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design, brand management and visual communication
- Advanced level competence in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to travel to other offices and sites as required
Along with a competitive remuneration package and long-term career development opportunities, our employees enjoy access to the following benefits:
- Wellbeing Days - three additional leave days per year.
- Awards and Recognition Program, rewarding employees who bring our values to life.
- Access to a wellbeing program including annual skin checks and flu vaccinations.
- Corporate discount program including discounts to gym memberships, meal subscriptions and more.
- Social events and Family Days.
- Paid Parental Leave.
At BESIX Watpac, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone is valued, supported and respected. By embracing all ages, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, education and appearance, our people feel safe, empowered, and motivated to be their best. If you’re excited about this role but don’t tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply if you have transferable skills and believe you would be a great fit with BESIX Watpac.
Join our talented, proactive and passionate team delivering once-in-a-generation projects.
BESIX Watpac acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work, and pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging.