Business Analyst (Neanex)
- Entities: Neanex
Neanex is a start-up based in Antwerp that has developed its own Digital Asset Register, the Neanex Portal. We provide a total solution in the cloud for smart online collaboration between architects, engineers, contractors and clients in the infrastructure and construction sector. The Neanex Portal is currently being introduced on various projects in Belgium and the Netherlands for the entire project life. We help project managers in the AECO industry (Architectural, Engineering, Construction & Operating) with software that eliminates failure costs.
We are going to change the way professionals use information and different software applications in product development. And by doing so evolve businesses into far more efficient, effective and flexible enterprises. Our services and our Neanex Portal make it happen.
Neanex believes that data driven insight enables the built environment to become more sustainable. Efficient, Insightful, Easy. We help AECO professionals to gain the competitive advantage and do things differently by unleashing the potential of data.
- We are valued for our expertise and known for our quality and helpfulness.
- We are cutting edge and we dare to experiment.
- We are an autonomous group of equals.
- We are averse to machismo, two-faced behaviour and corporate games.
- In our commonalities we feel connected.
Our ambition is to shape the future of designing, building and maintaining critical assets by unleashing the potential of data. So our clients as an asset owner are smart building, smart asset and digital twin ready from day zero. We want to make our clients less dependent on single software suppliers, to offer the freedom of choice.
Neanex Portal, our top notch software platform is a Digital Asset Register that combines asset information from different sources throughout the complete asset life cycle. In this way we offer Asset Information as a Service.
Description of the Neanex Service Team
Our team is responsible for improving business processes of clients. We deliver:
- Systems Engineering support by setting up and maintaining Relatics and other tooling
- Information Management Advisory and hand ons delivery
- Services around our Neanex Portal to set up our tooling in the center of asset information management
This young dynamic bunch works hard every day, as it was day zero every day! We are experts in applying semantic information models, configuration of our Neanex Portal and advising and training clients on digital ways of working. Examples of projects are:
- Implementing Neanex Portal within the IT-landscape of an Asset Owner or contractor in Belgium & the Netherlands.
- Information management Services for long term AECO projects as well in building, infrastructure and industrial projects.
- Implementation of Systems Engineering methods and tools, but also our Neanex Portal, in one of the largest construction sites in Europe.
- Working with key players in different industries like Grid Operators, Water Management Organisations, Engineering Firms, large contractors in the Netherlands, Belgium and beyond…
As a Business Analyst you support our customers to make sure they become data driven. Together with your Neanex project manager or a senior consultant you support customers in getting their information process right! You look for solutions and set them up with Neanex software.
As Analyst you will work on client projects and will be responsible for research and problem solving in a primarily Dutch-speaking environment. In this role you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from your colleagues. You always work in teams, but you are a natural self organized person.
- In depth analysis of business processes and information flows.
- Organize workshops, gather information and conduct interviews with customers to truly understand their needs.
- Designing information models and digital workflows that make the difference.
- Configuring software (Relatics, Neanex Portal, QA/QC tools, BI tools,..).
- Prepare requirements and wishes for our software (Neanex Portal).
- Effectively communicate results and insights.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and update your knowledge on hot topics.
- You strive to make Neanex the partner for information management in the AECO sector with strong expertise on the one hand and a top notch software platform on the other.
- You have at bachelor or master thinking level, with an interest in applied technical sciences (architecture, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc.), business administration, information management or information technology.
- Possess strong technical attributes e.g. attention to details, highly organized and good analytical skills.
- Interest in software tool requirements analysis, design and implementation, as well as process- and information modeling methods or willing to deep dive in this stuff!
- Interests or knowledge in BIM, 3D, Digital Twin, Internet of Things are a plus.
- Experience and feeling with a start-up / scale up environment, where challenges & ambitions are high and team effort is the way to reach our goals. Entrepreneurship is your nature.
- You love to work in an independent way. You love to schedule your own work. But are a team player at heart.
- You get energy from exceeding customer expectations and you manage the stakeholders in a project in a natural way because you spot the group dynamics.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. French or other languages is a plus.
- You choose Neanex because of the growth potential and entrepreneurial spirit that is your middle name.
- Clear interest in diving into software analysis, design and implementation.
- Knowledge of, or affinity with the construction industry and its processes is a plus.
- A digital adept?
- Looking for a steep learning experience?
What we offer
- Personal Development Track.
- Room for independent & organized training.
- Development play time (build your own projects).
- Social events & team incentives.
- Agile way of working.
- Salary based upon experience and skills you bring.
- Extra Legal advantages.
- Being part of an innovative start-up with great ambitions to shake the construction industry.
- Remote and Hybrid way of working.