- Entities: Watpac Construction
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining BESIX Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
BESIX Watpac are looking for an executive assistant on a fixed term contract to support our General Manager in Victoria. The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Provision of high level confidential and proactive administration support including management of diaries, phones, proactive email management (actioning, filing, forwarding) and ensuring managers are well prepared for meetings.
- Provide administration support to the senior project leadership team
- Office management of the full project site office
- Prepare and manage written complex communications including correspondence, email, letters, memos, senior management reports, spreadsheets and other documents as required.
- Booking and management of highly flexible and demanding travel schedules and accommodation across multiple time-zones.
- Act professionally and effectively as a representative of the organisation in all communications, including managing screening incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, electronic, hard copy and in person) and ensuring a positive and responsive approach at all times.
The incumbent in this role will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in a senior office management role.
- Previous project or site based office management roles preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ability and willingness to learn new software packages as required
- Demonstrated initiative and proactive approach to customer service, internal and external
- Able to cope with shifting work priorities and the ability to prioritise work, must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and take on new tasks, as required
- Proven track record and ongoing focus on timeliness, accuracy and punctuality
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the business with a particularly strong internal customer focus
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and self-management skills and proven capacity to work in a small team with limited supervision.
Our benefits include;
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Well-being days.
- Professional development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.