Internship in Finance / Accounting (Brussels)
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
BESIX Group is a leading multidisciplinary Belgian Group, operating in construction, construction, real estate development and concessions. BESIX Group was founded in 1909, and has grown impressively over the years. BESIX Group operates in Northern and Eastern Europe, North and Central Africa and the Middle East through its subsidiary BESIX Construct, as well as in Canada and Australia. The group stands out in its sector by having its own internal Engineering Department, with wide-ranging expertise in geotechnical engineering, concrete technology, methods, planning, and BIM, System Engineering and similar tools.
In 2021, the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 2.9 billion. BESIX has about 11,000 employees active in 25+ countries with more than 80 different nationalities.
Find more information at: https://www.besix.com/.
You are a student in Finance / Accounting and you are looking for an internship in Belgium? Cool! BESIX is looking for motivated interns throughout the year.
We offer internships in the fields of cost / budget control, investment management, mergers & acquisitions, accounting and global finance.
Do you want to join us in order to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and to confront reality? Then send us your application! BESIX invests in young talent and this internship could well be the start of an exciting career at BESIX.
What if you were BESIX's next talent?
- You want to do an internship at our head office (Woluwe-Saint-Lambert);
- You are in a Bachelor / Master training - Finance, Management, Accounting or equivalent;
- Your internship period must be at least 6 weeks full-time. Please mention your internship period in your application;
- You speak French/Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English;
- You have an analytical mind, autonomy and rigor;
- You are communicative, proactive and you are not afraid of being in direct intervention and cooperation with multiple stakeholders;
- You are flexible and you bounce back easily when faced with problems and challenges.
Convinced? Send us your CV and cover letter now.
Working for the BESIX Group allows you to be part of a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial company which is now recognized as a “Belgian Top Employer”. The BESIX group offers you a safe and collaborative working environment with ambitious and innovative objectives for the world of tomorrow, but also for your career and your personal development.