International Account Manager - Flamant (Geraardsbergen)
- Geraardsbergen, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
- Entities: Flamant
Welcome at Flamant. We create extraordinary interior collections: from furniture and decoration to textiles, wallpaper and your own paint. We do this worldwide, with craftsmanship and authenticity.
Our Flamant family is growing fast. And we like to do that with the right people. Are you a passionate about sales and do you want to spread our name worldwide? Then join us as a (junior) International Account Manager.
Do your friends know you as being passionate and enthusiast? Do you see a sales opportunity in every customer contact? Then read on!
More information: https://www.flamant.com/.
Let’s talk about you
- You are a born salesman/saleswomen and see an opportunity in every customer contact.
- You can inspire and encourage customers to generate more sales.
- You are a flexible team player who does not stick to 9-to-5 hours.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French.
- You only need one word to take action.
- You take responsibility, show respect and do your work with an inner drive.
- You work smoothly with Microsoft Office, and possibly with AutoCAD or SketchUp.
- You like to see more of the world: you spend 50% of your time abroad (for prospecting, customer visits and fairs).
- You have a driving license (type B).
- You have a passion for decoration and interior design.
- Affinity with fashion / interior styling / design / lifestyle.
- Team player, can-do attitude, creative mindset, result-driven.
Let’s talk about money
- You receive a competitive salary with benefits (mobile phone, company car, fuel card).
- You earn bonuses if you achieve certain targets.
- You grow in a company full of ambition and development opportunities.
Flamant, you're home
- Your home base is our showroom in Geraardsbergen (Diebeke 33).
- You also spend a lot of time on the job (region in consultation with the company).
Let's do this!
Do you already feel at home in our Flamant family? Send your motivation letter and CV. Then you will hear quickly whether we will soon be sitting together at the table for an interview.