- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Entities: BESIX Watpac NZ (CMUA) Limited
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining BESIX Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 550 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
BESIX Watpac has been redefined as an Australian and New Zealand company after the BESIX Watpac led consortium, Kōtui were selected to build the new Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA) in Christchurch.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our highly skilled project team. The key responsibilities of this position include:
- In association with the Contracts Manager, address daily matters relating to contract conditions under the Head Contract and Subcontracts.
- Oversee subcontract tendering processes including compilation and approval of tender documents and proposed tender list, issue of documents, receipt of tenders, comparison of tenders, and submission of tender recommendations for approval.
- Prepare contract documents for designated trade packages/subcontracts.
- Assist with general administration of trade packages following award including progress payments, variations and final accounts.
- Participate in the submission of monthly consolidated reporting in the areas of cash flow forecasting, variation status, contractual matters and cost analysis.
- Participate in the administration of variation claims, progress claims and other project related financial matters.
The incumbent in this role will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within large project environments.
- Established knowledge of contracts, with sound procurement and subcontract administration skills.
Our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Well-being Leave.
- Professional development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.