Guest Service Agent - All Shifts (Hospitality A-STAY Antwerp)
- Antwerpen, België
- Entities: A-STAY
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
What is A-STAY?
A-STAY Antwerp is located across the central train station in Antwerp. Our Playground (the lobby area) is an open co-living space with a vibrant atmosphere, and our 192 rooms are comfortably designed for long or short stays. And that’s not all, our A-STAY rooms are super techy, accessed by palm vein recognition and personalized by a single click on a web app. There’s a meeting room too, an easy to use Grabn’Go, a happening bar and a cool gym. And we need you, a friendly all-arounder interested in Antwerp, to help us create a sense of home for our stayers. At A-STAY, we unfold the city.
More information about A-STAY: https://www.a-stay.com/
Guest Service Agent - but we call it a Local (All Shifts)
What is a local at A-STAY?
Being a local at A-STAY means you your day is never boring. You will juggle a lot of different fun tasks without losing sight of our special A-STAY experience! As an A-STAY local, you will work closely with the Mayor (hotel manager).
The things you’ll do:
- Welcoming stayers just as you would friends and family at your own home
- Handling special requests from stayers with a sense of “everything is possible”
- Setting up and clearing our breakfast
- Taking reservation calls, emails or helping out with a booking face to face
- Being truly interested in Antwerp, learning about its newest hang-outs, eats and neighborhoods
- A positive attitude towards “doing it all” to making sure our A-STAY experience comes across
- Taking on complaints and challenges head on and not shying away from finding creative solutions
- Be a bit of tech-nerd. Or at least be curious to learn about it!
- Keeping A-STAY secure during your shift
- Having a sense of accomplishment when stock control and orders are up-to-date
The winning attitude:
- You have a positive attitude and are solution orientated person
- You like to be active and have an eye for details
- Working in different shifts; night or day, and weekends is not a problem for you
- You are passionate about hosting people, and helping them feel comfortable
- You describe yourself as creative and are up for learning new stuff
- You enjoy taking the lead and stayer satisfaction is key for you
- Being a flexible team player and a calm and assertive style
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. Any other language is a huge plus!
- Working in a brand new property, for a brand new hospitality brand
- Full-time, permanent contract, 38hrs a week, flexible schedule
- You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team
- Hospitality insurance
- Salary conform to barema PC302
- Compensation on your work-home-work commute
- Internal & external trainings
- You will get your own talent management program
- Industry approved annual leave
- An A-STAY uniform unlike any other
Address of your future working place:
A-STAY Antwerp, Pelikaanstraat 86, Antwerpen.
It’s just across the central train station!