Digital Marketeer - Flamant (Geraardsbergen)
- Geraardsbergen, Belgium
- Entities: Flamant
Welcome to Flamant. We create extraordinary interior collections, from furniture and decoration to textiles, wallpaper, and even our own paint line. We're active all across the globe, championing craftsmanship and authenticity.
Our family is growing fast, and we need just the right people to help us grow further. If you're into all things digital, and if marketing automation, paid advertising and e-mail marketing are right up your alley, then pull up a chair and join us at our family table as our new Digital Marketeer.
More information: https://www.flamant.com/.
If you're eager to help outline the digital strategy of an interior design brand, then read on. Soon, your typical day could look like this:
- You're in charge of the operational management of our digital channels: from the corporate website and the newsletter to our social media pages and the online shop.
- You coordinate all digital advertising campaigns with our external partner.
- You convert business needs into technical requirements and you brief developers on technical adjustments to the corporate website and the online shop.
- You monitor all e-commerce activities daily (orders, sales figures, etc.), you solve any problems that may arise, and you always strive to optimise our digital marketing strategy.
- You brief the Content Marketeer based on the commercial calendar for all digital channels.
- You analyse all results, from ads to analytics, sometimes in consultation with the external partner, generating reports and taking action where necessary.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar marketing role and are familiar with the most widely used digital marketing channels, platforms and tools.
- You have experience with B2C e-commerce, preferably in the premium segment, and you understand the crucial role of language and text for online success.
- You have strong analytical skills, allowing you to make data-driven decisions to optimise our digital campaigns.
- You're well-versed in SEO, SEA and SMA.
- Any knowledge of Marketing Automation is a plus, and previous experience with ActiveCampaign would be the icing on the cake.
- You can come up with refreshing ideas proactively, while always putting the customer, results and quality first.
- You're flexible and excited to see what new challenges and unexpected projects the day will bring.
- You have excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills (NL/FR/EN) and a practical can-do attitude.
Let’s talk about money
- You'll receive a competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- You'll be able to grow as a person, in a company full of ambition, with plenty of career development opportunities.
- You'll be welcomed into our family and to a multi-faceted job.
- You'll be instrumental in the success of a world-renowned brand.
Flamant, you’re home
- You'll be working at our headquarters, the showroom in Geraardsbergen (Diebeke 33).
Let’s do this!
Think you'll fit right in with our Flamant family? Then don't hesitate to send us your cover letter and CV. We'll let you know soon if we want to meet (online) to discuss things further.