BESIX Young Professional Days 2021
- 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
Are you #readytobeBESIX?
Graduating as a young professional in construction, electromechanics, computer science or architectural engineering in 2021?
Looking to join BESIX? Great! Take your chance to launch your career in the biggest Belgian construction company and meet us at the BESIX Young Professional Days that are organized in March and April 2021.
The BESIX Young Professional Days are a great mix of networking and learning where you will learn more about the opportunities at BESIX as a future young professional. During and after these days, you will have the opportunity to meet our managers, recruiters and colleagues, and maybe launch your career at BESIX. The BYPDs are the official way to apply at BESIX as a starter.
Before the COVID-19 crisis we used to organize 3 Young Professional Days to give you as many opportunities as possible to participate in order for you to discover BESIX, its activities and its values. Even in these uncertain time we’ll give you this opportunity but in a slightly different way with respect for the COVID-19 measures.
According to current regulations, we will organize the BYPD 2021 edition in 2 days online*:
- Day 1: Wednesday 24th March 2021 – Online
- Day 2: Friday 2nd April 2021 – Online
Places are limited for each date. So don't hesitate and register now.
*If the government eases the measures and if it is possible for us to organize the BYPDs face-to-face, we will keep you informed.
Who can register?
- All students graduating in 2020-2021 with a background in civil engineering and/or industrial engineering (with specialization in construction, electromechanical engineering, architectural engineering, offshore and dredging engineering, computer science or related) or a Bachelor in Construction ;
- Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and/or French + English ;
- Candidates must live in Belgium, the Netherlands, France or Luxembourg.
We are hiring candidates to work in Belgium, the Netherlands, Europe or International (Middle East, North and Central Africa).
What to expect?
During the BESIX Young Professional Days we want to let you discover BESIX and its wide scope of activities. At the same time your engineering skills and professionalism will be triggered. Are you up for a challenge?
Program of the day*
- 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM: Introduction by the BESIX management.
- 9:45 AM – 11:05 AM: Which BESIX job will match with your interests? Testimonials by our young engineers.
- 11:05 AM – 11:20 AM: Coffee break.
- 11:20 AM – 13:20 PM: Time for action! Get ready to solve a real BESIX-case.
- 13:20 AM – 14:00 PM: Lunch break.
- 14:00 PM – 15:15 PM : Coaching and career development @ BESIX.
After having attended the day online, it’s time to get real! You will therefore have the opportunity to convince our recruiters and managers of your skills and competencies during online interviews organized a few days after the chosen day. We will send you a personal invitation.
*If we are allowed to organize the BYPDs face-to-face, the program could potentially change.
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group