- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Entities: BESIX Watpac
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining BESIX Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
BESIX Watpac are looking to appoint an experienced Construction Planner to work on major projects within our Victorian Business. The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead the management and preparation of construction planning and programming including:
- Preparation of contract / target / tender programs.
- Program monitoring and updating
- Program resource analysis
- Preparation of program status reports
- Management of program delay analysis
- ‘Claims’ related programming.
The incumbent in this role will require the following qualifications and experience
- Proven ability to manage several complex tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of the commercial requirements associated with the tender process.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels of the business with a particularly strong internal customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to operate autonomously using initiative, sound reasoning, listening and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
Our benefits include;
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Well-being days.
- Professional development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.