- Entities: BESIX Watpac
As a BESIX Watpac employee, you will be part of a leading Australian multidisciplinary construction company. A wholly owned subsidiary of the award-winning international contractor BESIX Group, we specialise in complex construction across all sectors and excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world. Operating as one team, you will be joining a company of dedicated and innovative employees who have an unwavering commitment to our values, and the safety and wellbeing of each other, our contractors, and communities.
Based in vibrant Newstead, this position is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract. You will assist the National Marketing and Communications Manager in undertaking a wide and compelling range of marketing and integrated communications activities across BESIX Watpac.
Working closely with the Manger, key responsibilities of this position include:
- The development and preparation of branded internal and external communications, marketing and project materials in line with the overall company strategy.
- Design promotion items and project site branding while ensuring a high level of consistency across all company design requirements.
- Lead the coordination of photography of finished projects and manage the national and project image library with contributing to the wider company’s marketing image library.
- Develop graphic design content using in house tools such as Indesign
- Research, write and source images for newsletters, media, marketing collateral, digital channels and projects with a high degree of accuracy, interest and relevance.
- Liaise with the business to maintain the BESIX Watpac website and intranet, ensuring it is regularly updated and of a high standard.
- Provide support for brand management ensuring consistency across the business.
- Support the acquisition and distribution of BESIX Watpac merchandise.
- Assist in the preparation, delivery and implementation of any other activity as required by the Manager.
The successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Graphics, Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline.
- Excellent skills, knowledge and understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (In particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A proactive, hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to respond professionally to impromptu requests and build effective relationships at all levels of the business with a strong internal customer focus.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, managing several complex tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Proven high level of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality in daily work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small dynamic team.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional Development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.