Sales Manager (Hospitality - A-STAY) Antwerp
- Entities: BESIX STAY
A-STAY (a-stay.com) is the hospitality brand in the BESIX STAY holding. BESIX STAY is a joint venture between BESIX Group and Ben Van Loo, the co-founder of XIOR. A-STAY has the ambition to build 2000 rooms over the next 5 years. After A-STAY Antwerp, A-STAY Brussels Airport is the second destination to open end of 2022. Each A-STAY features all of the A-STAY experiences: a buzzing central space, a garden, a 24/7 selection of fresh local treats, a guest laundry, a meeting room with a kitchen & working space.
Does closing sales deals give you an adrenaline kick? Are you ready for an adventure?
You’ve come to the right place.
READY TO HAVE SOME IMPACT?
We are a new, growing, innovative tech hotel brand, bursting with energy and need a new team member. Yes, you! This is the job which allows you to flex your style, bring on the ideas and land those sales deals. The team you will be joining is internationally diverse, strong in personalities, creative and value hard, but definitely fun, work. It’s a small core team, so your work will have a direct impact on our company. But, the company being part of BESIX Group, you’ll automatically be a member of a broader team, an international company always looking for great talent.
SO WHAT’S THE JOB?
Besides an enthusiastic, wheeling and dealing, motivated and lover of all things sales kind of personality, here is what our Sales Manager will be able to do.
You enjoy defining a sales strategy for revenue optimization. You know your market, performing market studies and prospection. Your middle name is creating new and maintaining existing business relationships. You want the nitty gritty of establishing an individual sales strategy for each major sales account.
Besides generating new leads, you want to negotiate contracts, pitch the concept, and close deals. You collaborate with our ICT team to ensure the related sales channels are properly configured, validated and working.
You are fanatic about using and producing monthly reports on sales KPIs like; occupancy, ADR, RevPar, ROI from sales campaigns, so that you establish next steps wisely. You are organized, keeping a meticulously updated CRM of your activities.
You’ll report directly to our Chief Operating Officer. We told you you’ll have an impact! You will also closely collaborate with (y)our marketing and digital sales team members.
Your focus at first will be on A-STAY Antwerp, with the opportunity to grow with the brand.
At least 3 years of relevant experience in sales in the hospitality sector with a proven track record in B2B sales.
Fluent English, Dutch (and preferably French). German is a plus.
Our business is growing and you will need to grow with it.
- Business Development DNA and commercial minded
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success
- Ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the A-STAY teams
- Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks with low yield impact
- Ability to work across all levels and functions within the organization under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and adaptive influencing skills
- ·Mentality of taking responsibility beyond direct duties
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
- Knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel and Word and CRM system (we use Hubspot).
- Knowledge of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets is a real plus
- We are a tech brand, so learning new tools is a given
WHAT WE OFFER
Developing your skills to better the outcome of the job or yourself is at the core of who we are. We offer a career development program with permanent training.
The quality of our team and the energy we create together, will motivate you to think creatively and realize your goals.
A dynamic work environment where your contribution will have direct impact on the company.
An attractive package with market conform salary, flexible mobility options, health insurance options, meal vouchers and the like.