Web & Mobile App Developer
- Entities: Belhasa Six Construct Dubai
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the efforts of a highly skilled workforce, along with strategic planning and innovative use of technology to overcome the most complex business challenges. Six Construct is a multi-services company that operates in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, sport and leisure facilities, infrastructure and marine-related projects. The company currently employs a workforce of 16,000 in the Middle East, and a total of 19,000 worldwide.
We are looking for a resilient Full Stack developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests. You will be working within the ICT team, where your knowledge and advice about application development and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with senior developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Extensive knowledge about web & mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- knowledge of Android as well as iOS platforms
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVC, Dependency Injection, N-tier, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git with GitHub and/or Azure DevOps
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in .Net framework programming languages
- Understanding of ID management and also modern authentication methods.
- Understanding of Databases like SQL, also on how to design and program within Databases.
- Must have good technical documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is a plus.
Other Competencies & Skills:
- Has the ability to interact & convey ideas in a well-defined manner (proficient communication skills)
- Proactive and adaptable to change
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical mind and strong technical skills
- Detail-oriented and has the ability to work well under pressure
- Organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent time management & carries the sense of urgency
- Enjoys working closely with an existing team of developers
- Degree and/or Diploma in Information technology
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ work experience
- Preferred to have worked in a well-managed software development environment
We believe our employees are key to our success, hence, we offer an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded & engaged. Career opportunities & training programs are offered to help you develop both personally and professionally and we offer attractive additional benefits to your monthly remuneration.