- Entities: Belhasa Six Construct Dubai
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the efforts of a highly skilled workforce, along with strategic planning and innovative use of technology to overcome the most complex business challenges. Six Construct is a multi-services company that operates in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, sport and leisure facilities, infrastructure and marine-related projects. The company currently has a massive workforce worldwide.
To perform auto electrical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of the heavy equipment such as Crawler/RT Cranes, Crawler/Wheel Excavator, back Hoe loader, Telehandler, Man lift, Concrete Pump, Generator set, and Vehicles. (Truck & Car).
- Quickly and safely evaluate/troubleshoot worksite equipment repairs
- Maintain and make Ready a variety of construction equipment and tools to ensure their safe operation
- Perform timely check out/check-in
- Evaluate and complete equipment repairs
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining shop and equipment
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment at all times
- Maintain the service and appearance of assigned service truck/vehicle.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- To carry out the auto electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of the heavy equipment and vehicles in the field and/or workshop.
- To read technical manuals, schematics, and auto electric control circuit diagrams.
- Wiring of the control panels in the generators, air conditioning system, and control circuits in heavy equipment for hydraulic control valves, pumps, and auto-shift transmission, common rail diesel engines.
- Must be familiar with the calibration procedure for the LMI system at cranes, Telehandler, etc.
- With the help of electronic service, tool or computer reset the specification, find out error codes, and solve it.
- Should have 2-3 years of relevant technical education;
- Reading/understanding manuals and assembly drawings, wiring diagrams.
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Capable of working at site and workshop;
- Ability to climb over and into heavy equipment several times per day;
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes;
- Exposure to construction sites;
- Candidate must be readily available in the UAE for personal interviews and tests.
We believe our employees are key to our success, hence, we offer an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded & engaged. Career opportunities & training programs are offered to help you develop both personally and professionally and we offer attractive additional benefits to your monthly remuneration.