Junior Consulting Analyst (Neanex - Berchem)
- Antwerp, Belgium
Description of Neanex
Neanex is a start-up based in Antwerp that has developed its own Building Information Management (BIM) collaboration platform.We provide a total solution in the cloud for smart online collaboration between architects, engineers, contractors and clients in the infrastructure and construction sector. The Neanex platform is currently being introduced on various projects in Belgium and the Netherlands for the entire project life.We help project managers in the AECO industry (Architectural, Engineering, Construction & Operating) with software that eliminates failure costs.
We are going to change the way professionals use information and different software applications in product development. And by doing so evolve businesses into far more efficient, effective and flexible enterprises. Our services and our BIM portal make it happen.
We are valued for our expertise and known for our quality and helpfulness. We are trusted by our clients and act as partners. We are cutting edge and we dare to experiment. We are an autonomous group of equals. Our job titles define responsibility and accountability, not personality nor achievement. We respect and appreciate each other’s differences and added value, and we take each other’s personal situation into concern. We are always open to input and no one’s concerns shall be sheared or ignored. We feel no fear of making mistakes because we are eager to learn and live up to our potential as a group. We never blame one another and we take effort in making each other’s jobs easier. We interact loosely, but always aligned, committed and well mannered. We are averse to machismo, two-faced behaviour and corporate games. In our commonalities we feel connected.
Our ambition is to be the world’s first company to successfully integrate the use of design data in a coherent and consistent development process, without offering a one-size-fits-all software solutions. We want to make our clients less dependent on single software suppliers, to offer the freedom of choice. We foresee new best-of-breed application landscapes, based on our Neanex BIM Portal.
As a Junior Consulting Analyst you will work on client projects and will be responsible for research and problem solving in a primarily Dutch-speaking environment.
In this role you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from your colleagues.
- Take the lead on running workshops, gathering information and conduct interviews with customers.
- In depth analysis of business processes and information flows
- Designing information models
- Configuring software (Relatics)
- Prepare requirements and wishes for software (Neanex Portal)
- Effectively communicate results and insights.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and update your knowledge on hot topics.
- You ave at least a Bachelor or Master degree, with an interest in applied technical sciences (architecture, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, etc.), business administration, information management or information technology.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Possess strong technical attributes e.g. attention to details, highly organized and good math/analytical skills.
- Enthusiasm for software tools like Relatics (or similar tools like Mendix) is an amenity as well as enthusiasm for developing tools by configuration.
- Interest in software tool requirements analysis, design and implementation, as well as process- and information modelling methods.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
We are a young, dynamic company, currently nearing 15 people, aged between 23 and 40. We are well-funded start-up and therefore financially stable and growing up to our potential step by step.
We have a dynamic and innovative environment with a relaxed atmosphere. We provide team events, however no events are obligatory at Neanex, if colleagues like to join in activities they are more than welcome.
At Neanex we respect people for their personal beliefs and identity and we are very serious at keeping that a core value of our company. We are a well-mixed team with people who have different educational backgrounds, with computer science and software engineering, industrial sciences like construction, architecture and civil engineering, electronics-ICT, management and engineering. We have a firm understanding of software development, but also an expertise in semantics and information modelling. And of course we know the domain of our clients, mainly active in technological industries like construction and infrastructure.
Neanex is based in Belgium in Antwerp, next to the railway station Antwerp-Berchem and close to Antwerp Central. Our office is easily reachable by public transport from all major cities in the area. Most of our colleagues live in cities nearby and some as far as Amsterdam.