IT ERP Analyst – D365 (Brussels)
- Brussels, Belgium
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
BESIX Group is a leading multidisciplinary Belgian Group, operating in construction, construction, real estate development and concessions. BESIX Group was founded in 1909, and has grown impressively over the years. BESIX Group operates in Northern and Eastern Europe, North and Central Africa and the Middle East through its subsidiary Six Construct, as well as in Canada and Australia. The group stands out in its sector by having its own internal Engineering Department, with wide-ranging expertise in geotechnical engineering, concrete technology, methods, planning, and BIM, System Engineering and similar tools. In 2018, the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 2.5 billion. BESIX has about 15,000 employees active in 25 countries with more than 80 different nationalities.
BESIX is seeking an IT ERP Analyst to work in our head office in Brussels (Woluwe). The primary responsibility in this role is to collaborate with business users and IT team members to configure, support and enhance the ERP environment.
At BESIX we are currently in the process of defining our future, group wide ERP solution. This future ERP solution will consist of two core applications RIB iTWO and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365). iTWO will be used for tender, the logistics and project execution and D365 will be used for finance and HR. iTWO is best in class ERP application and considered for visionary leadership in the construction industry.
You work closely with business users to determine and document their needs. You provide your expertise to manage and support all aspects related to configuration, implementation, testing and maintenance of the ERP System. Additionally, you analyze business processes and help improve customer service and process efficiencies.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Perform day-to-day system administration and support of the ERP Platform Support.
- Maintain key setups and configurations within the ERP System.
- Research, analyze and recommend system configuration and procedural changes that will improve the customer experience and improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with end users to design, test and implement the changes.
- Act as the point of contact for end user support and troubleshooting of issues related to the ERP system, ensuring timely and effective resolution and identifying proactive measures to prevent future issues.
- Utilize functional knowledge of the ERP application to identify opportunities for implementation of new features, features not currently in use and system customizations. Work with business to assess the impact, test and implement features or changes to improve processes.
- Develop test plans and detailed test scripts, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing to ensure solutions meet business requirements.
- Plan and support the roll-out of new features and customizations including end user training.
- Collaborate with the business to plan, test and implement system upgrades.
- Provide general training of new features, functions and add-ons.
- Create and maintain both end-user and administrative procedural documentation.
- Build, develop and grow relationships with ERP users and other stakeholders.
- Adhere to established project management methodology, support and service management policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field preferred.
- Outstanding language skills, fluent in Dutch, French and English
- 4+ years of experience working in an related IT function.
- 2+ years of experience in an application support, administration or configuration role related to business technology systems.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and relationship building skills.
- Strong problem solving skills including demonstrated ability to analyze issues and to work effectively with cross functional groups to craft solutions.
- Curiosity and passion for delivering high quality and innovative technical solutions.
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group