- Brussels, Belgium
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
Since first going into action in 1909, the BESIX Group has over the years grown into a multidisciplinary company with a leading position in its markets: construction, property development and concessions. BESIX Contracting specializes in construction, infrastructure and marine works, often in contracts with a high level of complexity. In Benelux and France, the Group’s regional affiliates BESIX Infra, Belemco, Cobelba, Jacques Delens, Vanhout, Wust and Lux TP ensure a strong presence and a local approach. With Franki Foundations, West Construct, Socogetra, Sanotec and Van den Berg, the Group offers specialist niche solutions for the building market like deep foundations, geo-engineering, road construction, water treatment and cable and pipeline construction.
Backed by our experience in our home markets, we have built up strong positions outside Europe. A typical example is the Middle East, where over a 50 year period we have built up an impressive portfolio. This diversification in activities and geography pays off by reducing our risk exposure.
BESIX Sanotec is the department of BESIX in charge of process and electromechanical engineering of any water and environment related project.
Within the department, offers are being studied to provide the best added-value partial or global solution for the project. The role of the proposal engineer is to provide the best technico-commercial solution to the client.
- He/She reports to the Bid Manager/Operation Manager
- He/She prepares the request for quotation, find suitable suppliers and subcontractors and challenge them to issue the best proposal for the project, prepare and finalize the bid with the other members of the teams.
- Depending on the size and type of project, he/she will contribute to the P&ID’s set-up, the equipment list, typical technical deliverables , the the bill of quantities.
- Size of project may vary from very small size (about 1 million EUR to large size about 100 million EUR)
- Location of project to tender is Benelux and International.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (tender or execution) of water treatment plants
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Tenders
- Candidate should possess knowledge in the different steps of the design and built project of water treatment. Broaden experience in other process treatment is a plus.
- Candidate shall be flexible and be able to reach targeted challenges till issuance of bid and conclusion of contracts
- Candidate shall be fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Past experience in International market is a plus
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group