facade draftsman / technician
- Brussels, Belgium
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
BESIX Group is the largest Belgian construction group, operating in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, environmental projects and roads. BESIX is also active in the production of raw materials, facility management, real estate development and concessions. It profiles itself as a multi-services group, from client idea to realization and operation. The Group was founded in 1909 and has grown steadily and impressively ever since. The group is meanwhile active in 22 countries and 4 continents and has 16.000 employees.
In 2017, the group achieved a turnover of EUR 2.4 bn euro. Thanks to its very strong balance sheet, with shareholders’ equity in excess of 600 mn euro and a strong net cash position, BESIX can tender worldwide for the most prestigious construction projects. The group’s controlling shareholders have strong Belgian anchoring, with the group’s headquarters in Brussels (Woluwe).
- You will participate in the design of iconic international façade projects.
- Prepare architectural detailed façade drawings (2D and 3D)
- Prepare cutting lists and façade execution (fabrication and installation) drawings (2D and 3D)
- Prepare quantity take-offs based on drawings and 3D models
- 3D modelling
- Report to design coordinator / project manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of studies and relevant experience
- Language skills :
o French / Dutch: common use
o English: is an asset
- Microsoft Office package: common use of WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT
- Expert of the following drafting and modelling software
o Autocad 2019, 2D and 3D
o Revit 2019
- Relevant drafting experience (min 5-10 years) in construction and façade industry
- You are a team player
- You are reliable, responsible, dynamic and proactive
- You have attention to detail
- You are friendly and have a good sense of communication
- You are precise, structured and orderly
- You are flexible and have good stress management
A career at BESIX is about a lot more than just building, it's about the cities of tomorrow - one of the most challenging topic we have to face in the year ahead. Being a part of the BESIX group is an opportunity to take a role in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. Are you ready to make an impact with your positive passion?
We offer you a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package (company car, insurances, meal vouchers, bonus….)
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- Possibility to work on complex projects & tasks in an international