Legal and Payroll Officer (Geraardsbergen)
- Geraardsbergen, Belgium
- Entities: Flamant
As a specialist in interior design, we have been an important player in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and other countries abroad for more then thirty years. We are represented worldwide in around 300 brand stores and we also have our own national and international points of sale.
Flamant was founded in 1978 and has been an official royal warrant holder since 2007. We have six own stores (Flamant Knokke, Sint-Martens-Latem, Sint-Genesius-Rode, Antwerp, Brussels), one store is located in Paris. Our products are also available in more than 200 stores around the world.
• You are responsible for drawing up contracts for employees and for following up temporary employees;
• You are responsible for the administration of staff;
• You are the contact person for our employees and you must be able to answer (correctly and on time) questions regarding wages, contracts, etc.;
• You are strong in managing the administration from A to Z (beginning to end of the collaboration), you complete the documents (contracts, appendix, advertisements, ...) in the personnel files and you classify them correctly
• You work together with our wage secretariat;
• You are responsible for the administrative follow-up and (co-) negotiation of all legal agreements (commercial leases, distribution agreements, cooperation agreements, etc.)
• You manage the wage budgets with monthly monitoring and reporting
• You have a Masters degree, preferably in Human Resources, Management, Law or Social Sciences;
• You speak Dutch, French and English.
• You are precise, discreet and autonomous but also proactive;
• You can play with numbers and you are not afraid to work under pressure or in groups;
• Ideally, you already have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• MS Office (Word, Excel) has no secrets for you.