- Brussels, Belgium
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
Since first going into action in 1909, the BESIX Group has over the years grown into a multidisciplinary company with a leading position in its markets: construction, property development and concessions. BESIX Contracting specializes in construction, infrastructure and marine works, often in contracts with a high level of complexity. In Benelux and France, the Group’s regional affiliates BESIX Infra, Belemco, Cobelba, Jacques Delens, Vanhout, Wust and Lux TP ensure a strong presence and a local approach. With Franki Foundations, West Construct, Socogetra, Sanotec and Van den Berg, the Group offers specialist niche solutions for the building market like deep foundations, geo-engineering, road construction, water treatment and cable and pipeline construction.
Backed by our experience in our home markets, we have built up strong positions outside Europe. A typical example is the Middle East, where over a 50 year period we have built up an impressive portfolio. This diversification in activities and geography pays off by reducing our risk exposure.
Develops parametric models and automation strategies for engineering tasks of the BESIX Engineering Department (related to modelling, structural design, planning, methods, coordination, …). Creates the scripts/tools that make design automation and optimization workflows possible. Develops these tools in close collaboration with its end users. Continuously digs into the web to find innovative and improved methods to complete the required tasks.
- You have an engineering or IT background
- You are passionate about parametric design and (visual) programming
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and creative design skills
- You are able to breakdown a main task into manageable subtasks and translate this into an algorithm/programming file
- You have good knowledge of Dynamo (for Revit) and/or Grasshopper (for Rhino 3D)
- Programming experience is a plus (Python, VBA, VB.Net and/or C#)
- You are familiar with BIM-related software (Revit, Tekla, Rhino, …) and with Structural Analysis software (SCIA, IDEA StatiCa, Plaxis, …)
- You develop an affinity with the Construction Sector
- You are fluent in English (fluently understood, written and spoken)
- You are proficient in French or Dutch is a plus
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group