Teknisk kontorchef (Technical Office Manager)
- Copenhague, Danemark
- Temps complet
- Entities: BESIX Denmark
Description de l'entreprise
Since first going into action in 1909, the BESIX Group has over the years grown into a multidisciplinary company with a leading position in its markets: construction, property development and concessions. BESIX Contracting specializes in construction, infrastructure and marine works, often in contracts with a high level of complexity. In Benelux and France, the Group’s regional affiliates BESIX Infra, Belemco, Cobelba, Jacques Delens, Vanhout, Wust and Lux TP ensure a strong presence and a local approach. With Franki Foundations, West Construct, Socogetra, Sanotec and Van den Berg, the Group offers specialist niche solutions for the building market like deep foundations, geo-engineering, road construction, water treatment and cable and pipeline construction.
Backed by our experience in our home markets, we have built up strong positions outside Europe. A typical example is the Middle East, where over a 50 year period we have built up an impressive portfolio. This diversification in activities and geography pays off by reducing our risk exposure.
Description du poste
For future new building projects in Danemark, we're looking for Technical Office Managers
As a Technical Office Manager you are responsible of the implementation and coordination of the technical side of a large site project and you report directly to the Project Manager.
You coordinate and manage all specific tasks in a Technical Office:
- Manage a team of technical and administrative staff and specialists (e.g. structural engineers, method engineers, logistic managers, planning manager and assistants, BIM coordinators, architects and technicians, MEP managers, hardware specialists, etc.);
- Managing the organization and planning of the site team activities in order to determine the short-term priorities of the work area and maximize quality, efficiency and continuity;
- Deal with complex and difficult customer demands;
- Other specific trades (steel structures, complex concrete prefabrication unit, etc) are applicable (related to the type of project);
- Master degree in Civil Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- You have a good knowledge of Primavera 6, other software is an asset
- You are fluent in Danish & English
- You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork
- You equally possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group