Lean and Continuous Improvement Officer
- Brussels, Belgium
- Entities: BESIX NV/SA
Are you willing to participate in the construction industry revolution?
As our new colleague of the Lean Competence Center of BESIX Group, and after a theoretical and practical training path, you will be responsible for the implementation and follow-up of the Lean Construction & Agile methodology towards our BESIX Group projects or construction sites.
Your role is to contribute to the continuous improvement of our way of working, managing and interacting on site, with our teams, partners, subcontractors and clients.
You collect, analyse and disseminate good ideas and tips from different projects.
- You will work directly with our site teams, partners, subcontractors and clients, for different type of projects such as Buildings, Civil Works, Design, etc…;
- You will ensure the direct support to several of our projects in Lean Construction Methodologies (Lean Planning, Stand-up Meetings, Kaizen event, Quick Wins, Problem Solving, etc..)
- You will be very regularly on site
- You will be the point of contact for your projects to every subject related to Lean and Agile;
- You will train and coach our sites teams, partners, subcontractors and clients;
- You participate in the definition, implementation and analyses of site KPI’s;
- You will have an active role in the development of our Competence Center, and of its tools and services;
- You will work to promote the Lean success stories within the Besix Group companies and subsidiaries.
- You have a first solid Lean experience and you are open to learn more about the construction industry;
- Experience within the construction industry is a serious asset;
- You are a FLUENT IN DUTCH, and you can also speak and work easily in French or English;
- You are open minded, open to change and innovation;
- You have good organizational skills;
- You work accurately, methodically and you can easily deal with deadlines;
- You are proactive, autonomous and you easily take initiatives;
- You are a team player who is used to exchanging experiences;
- You have knowledge or you are willing to learn about change and people management;
- You have knowledge or you are willing to learn about Lean Construction Methodologies and tools;
- You love to work with people with different kinds of backgrounds and cultures;
- Knowledge on Agile or Management 3.0 is a plus.
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group