- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Entities: Belhasa Six Construct Dubai
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the efforts of a highly skilled workforce, along with strategic planning and innovative use of technology to overcome the most complex business challenges. Six Construct is a multi-services company that operates in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, sport and leisure facilities, infrastructure and marine-related projects. The company currently employs a workforce of 16,000 in the Middle East, and a total of 19,000 worldwide.
- Provides first aid to the injured/sick employee and in charge of the first aid clinic;
- Liaising with the Site Superintendent, Labor Officer and Safety Officer in case of accident, to call Police and to arrange transportation to shift the patient to a Govt. hospital;
- Fill the treatment form of sick personnel;
- Referring the sickness case to company approved clinics;
- Maintain and monitor on weekly basis the medicine register;
- Keep the first aid room neat and clean;
- Keep the first aid equipment in good condition;
- Monitor the condition of sick personnel on site;
- Monthly requisition, receiving stock and control the stock of medicines;
- Check the medical claims and forward them to the Admin Officer;
- Check the clinic invoice and forward them to the Admin Officer;
- Keeping records updated.
- Graduate with Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Registered Nurse;
- Candidate must have the DHA (Dubai Health Authority) License or valid Eligibility Letter;
- Has minimum of 2 years' experience in relevant position; UAE Construction experience is highly preferred;
- Proficient in English communication skills; Speaks/Understands Hindi/Tamil/ Malayalam is an advantage;
- Candidate must have sense of responsibility, flexible and committed;
- Available to join in one month
We offer an attractive remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We provide training and development programs within a professional environment and a growing market.