- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Six Construct, a subsidiary of the BESIX Group, is the largest Belgian construction company operating in the Middle East. The company combines the efforts of a highly skilled workforce, along with strategic planning and innovative use of technology to overcome the most complex business challenges. Six Construct is a multi-services company that operates in the construction of commercial and residential buildings, sport and leisure facilities, infrastructure and marine-related projects. The company currently employs a workforce of 16,000 in the Middle East, and a total of 19,000 worldwide.
- Supervise the execution and the technical content of project management, as well as the financial aspects;
- Responsible for the project organization and management, as well as the relations with the client;
- Take care of the contractual and financial follow-up and budget control;
- Responsible for the overall site planning, optimum project yield, and for control and coordination of the sub-contractors and their team;
- Make sure of implementation of ISO, VCA and environmental procedures;
- Maintenance of good relationships with the local authorities;
- Responsible for the enforcement and Coordination of Environmental Legal, contractual, and Internal regulations;
- Prepares and provides weekly executive report to Management and monthly report to the Client;
- Provides monthly report to Head Office and prepare monthly materials usage reports;
- Managing the activities of the team members, motivating and training;
- Take initiative, anticipate and set challenging targets, while monitoring simultaneous activities;
- Identify problems and develop/ recommend solutions;
- Search Knowledge in a wider professional community and network.
- 15 years of post-graduate experience (at least 7-10 of them as Project Manager in a Construction Industry, preferably with Main Contractor); Middle East experience is highly preferred;
- Candidate must have worked on 5 to 7 Star Hotel Projects within the Middle East;
- You should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or Building Science; A Master’s Degree in Construction Management is an additional advantage;
- Excellent in MS Office;
- You are an experienced individual with a comprehensive knowledge of the contractual, legal and financial aspects of the project;
- The ability to work closely with all members of the project team is necessary; Excellent organizational skills; Young and energetic;
- You possess strong coordination skills in English, business development skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills ;
- Further you are rigorous, detail oriented, possess strong analytical skills;
- Proven commercial and negotiation skills with a high level of energy and a commitment to professional excellence.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We provide training and development programs within a professional environment and a growing market.