- Brussels, Belgium
Since first going into action in 1909, the BESIX Group has over the years grown into a multidisciplinary company with a leading position in its markets: construction, property development and concessions. BESIX Contracting specializes in construction, infrastructure and marine works, often in contracts with a high level of complexity. In Benelux and France, the Group’s regional affiliates BESIX Infra, Belemco, Cobelba, Jacques Delens, Vanhout, Wust and Lux TP ensure a strong presence and a local approach. With Franki Foundations, West Construct, Socogetra, Sanotec and Van den Berg, the Group offers specialist niche solutions for the building market like deep foundations, geo-engineering, road construction, water treatment and cable and pipeline construction.
Backed by our experience in our home markets, we have built up strong positions outside Europe. A typical example is the Middle East, where over a 50 year period we have built up an impressive portfolio. This diversification in activities and geography pays off by reducing our risk exposure.
The BIM Modeler reports to the BIM Lead. You will:
- Virtually built the BIM, ensure that the model aligns with the standards and the goals set by the BIM Manager;
- 3D Modeling;
- monitor the arrangements for the naming and coding of files and objects;
- version management of own discipline model;
- upload the own discipline models (and other project documents) in the project / document management system.
- asses and monitor the quality of discipline models, including the level of detail in each phase;
- monitor the agreements regarding naming and coding of files and objects;
- preparation and extraction of output data from the BIM-models in function of the needs.
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Architecture
- You worked BIM Engineer or Modeller for least 5 years. An experience in BIM on a large project (+25M$) is a plus
- You are Revit certified professional with fundamentals of all disciplines and aware of the possibilities of the other main used modeling software (Civil 3D, Tekla & ArchiCAD)
- You have a good knowledge of Autocad
- You are proficient with the use of BIM Management software (Navisworks Manage and Solibri Model Checker)
- Experience in BIM standards
- Experience with 4D and 5D BIM processes and tools is a plus
- You are fluent in English
- You are fluent in French or Dutch (at least 1 of the two).
- You are open to eventually travel a few days per months
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group