Executive Assistant (Brussel/Mechelen)
- Mechelen, België
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
BESIX-Stay is a dynamic start-up company based in Belgium (Mechelen), specialized in real estate and 'smart buildings'. BESIX-Stay will develop 7,000 smart studios in 35 cities around the world over the next five years. The first 55 studios of BESIX-Stay will open in Bursa (near Istanbul, Turkey), followed by 192 studios in Antwerp (Belgium), Diegem (Belgium) and Chisinau (Moldovia). BESIX-Stay provides an innovative residence solution for expats, millennials, business travelers and tourists to stay from one night to one year.
Activities may vary depending on the existing workload. The duties described below make up a typical, but not necessarily complete list:
- Provide high-level executive support for CEO, and other senior executives in a fast-paced and changing client service environment.
- Effectively prioritize client needs, manage calendars with an understanding of business priorities.
- Prepare management meetings and provide the minutes for the BESIX Group and arrange client, team and other meetings.
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist with preparation of case team materials and basic PowerPoint/Excel tasks – prepare slides, proposals, and other documents, including proofreading, editing, copying, and binding when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English, French and Dutch is a prerequisite. Other language skills are a plus.
- Target-driven and achievement oriented management style.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team.
- Proactive outlook: hands-on, can-do mentality, flexible.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX STAY means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group