- Brussels, Belgium
Candidates for a functional analyst position must be excellent analytical thinkers and problem solvers as well as effective communicators. They need a broad understanding of, and experience working with, hardware and software systems, Including their Installation, maintenance and life cycles.
- Analyzing systems hardware and software problems and developing technical solutions
- Translating user and/or system requirements into functional technical specifications
- Writing detailed documentation, which is used by the applications development team for translation into actual program code
- Installing, testing and debugging application systems
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- You have a hands-on mindset and you are solution oriented
- You are an open communicator
- You master the tools and methodologies to document functional designs
- Fluent in English and a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV and a letter of motivation, testifying how your experience matches this role. We offer an attractive remuneration package including extra-legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, group insurance, …). We provide training and development programs within a professional environment and a growing market.