Paralegal - BESIX Concessions & Assets
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Established in 1909, Besix Group is Belgian contracting company with presence in 4 continents, 12,500 employees and a turnover above 2Billion Euros. For more than 50 years, the Group has been active in the Middle East.
Within the Group, BESIX Concessions and Assets is a business unit specialized in developing & implementing full lifecycle infrastructure solutions for Public and Private Entities. Its activities are heavily relying on financial, technical, legal and commercial in-house expertise.
The Concessions and Assets has under management several companies and is actively working to develop more.
The successful candidate will join a small but dynamic team, giving him/her space to take initiatives and getting the opportunity to bring his/her knowledge and expertise to the current team organization.
Assist or take-over from Legal Manager various legal & administrative tasks:
- Draft and ensure execution of all legal documents related to the incorporation of a company (MOU/MOA/AOA/POAs//Board resolution…);
- Draft, review or implement remarks on contracts and other agreements (MOU, JDA, Term Sheet, NDA, …) in support of business and partnership developments;
- Ensure proper Group Corporate Housekeeping through database, monthly reporting, ad-hoc reports,…;
- Translate or organize translation of legal documents in Arabic-English / English-Arabic;
- Support subsidiaries with advice and legal topics;
- Prepare Request for Proposals for execution of projects by the business unit or its subsidiaries;
- Issue and follow-up on Request for Proposals for advisory services (legal, financial and technical);
- Assist in the bid preparation activities from a legal perspective, in collaboration with the Bid Management team;
- Follow-up on meeting condition precedent and condition subsequent of credit facility agreements;
- Take notes in various meetings led by team members;
- Record and follow up external advisors invoicing and payments.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Law with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent drafting and oral communication skills;
- Good clerical and administrative skills;
- Self-disciplined, detailed and patient;
- Ability to handle pressure well, and understand the importance of deadlines;
- English is a must – Arabic is an advantage.