Bid Manager Environment
- Brussels, Belgium
BESIX Sanotec is the department of BESIX in charge of overall support (from business development to engineering, execution, operation and maintenance) to environment projects, mainly related to water (but also biogas, waste-to-energy, etc.) with inhouse process and electromechanical engineering capabilities.
· Manage bids once project is identified till start-up of contracts
· The responsibility will involve research of alternative and/or partner(s) to provide the best solution to the client. The ownership of the miscellaneous tender shall be taken in hand from A to Z.
- Work will be done either in solo (for small project) or in teams for larger projects.
- Project location is mainly international
· Minimum 8 years of experience (tender and/or production/commissioning) of water treatment plant
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Tenders
· Candidate should possess knowledge in the different steps of the design and built project of water treatment. Experience in potable water, pumping station and biogas is a plus.
· Candidate shall be able to manage a small team, be flexible and be able to reach targeted challenges till conclusion of contracts.
· Candidate shall be fluent in English, Dutch and French
Past experience in International market is a plus