BIM Infrastructure Project Manager
- Brussels, Belgium
Since first going into action in 1909, the BESIX Group has over the years grown into a multidisciplinary company with a leading position in its markets: construction, property development and concessions. BESIX Contracting specializes in construction, infrastructure and marine works, often in contracts with a high level of complexity. In Benelux and France, the Group’s regional affiliates BESIX Infra, Belemco, Cobelba, Jacques Delens, Vanhout, Wust and Lux TP ensure a strong presence and a local approach. With Franki Foundations, West Construct, Socogetra, Sanotec and Van den Berg, the Group offers specialist niche solutions for the building market like deep foundations, geo-engineering, road construction, water treatment and cable and pipeline construction.
Backed by our experience in our home markets, we have built up strong positions outside Europe. A typical example is the Middle East, where over a 50 year period we have built up an impressive portfolio. This diversification in activities and geography pays off by reducing our risk exposure.
BESIX recently obtains the BIM Level 2 certification and is the first Belgian construction company to get it. To keep on being leader on the market and reply to the several demands for infrastructure projects in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and the Middle East, we're looking for a BIM Infrastructure Project Manager
You are responsible to develop the usage of BIM activities on Infrastructure projects for BESIX Group:
Your will :
- Provide expert support for all BIM Infrastructure projects in Europe for all project stages (prequalification, tender, design, construction and operation & maintenance)
- Stay on top of latest developments and trends in BIM to provide best-in-class support for projects
- Translate overall BIM strategy in action points and objectives for specific infrastructure projects
- Contribute to the implementation to the BIM strategy and objectives of the company
- Model or supervise modeling activities aligned with proposed standards and goals
- Assess and monitor the quality of infrastructure models, including the level of details for each project phase
- Prepare and extract data from infrastructure BIM
- Provide training to survey team
- Report to the Head of BIM from the BESIX Engineering Dpt.
- You are passionated by Infrastructure
- You are familiar with the design of roads, bridges and tunnels
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Architecture
- You worked as a BIM Engineer or Modeler for at least 3 years on Infrastructure projects
- An experience in BIM on a large project (+25M$) is a plus
- You are proficient with the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Infraworks, Recap or other (Bentley suite) infrastructure software
- You have experience with pointclouds
- You are aware of other BIM-related software (Revit, Tekla, Rhino)
- You are familiar with the use of BIM Coordination and Quality Control software (Navisworks Manage and Solibri Model Checker)
- You have experience with BIM standards
- You know 4D and 5D BIM processes and tools (plus point)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are fluent in French (optional)
- You are ready to travel in Scandinavia and BeNeFra (20% of your time)
- You are proactive, have a team spirit and you are flexible to work in a multiple stakeholder environment
Are you a BIM addict with a previous experience as a BIM engineer or Modeler? Have you already worked on Infrastructure projects? Do you want to play your part in shaping the future of BESIX? Then we got the job for you! Click on 'apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
We offer an attractive remuneration package including extra-legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, group insurance, teleworking, etc) and provide training and development programs within a professional environment to develop your competencies and skills. We value and reward performance and commitment.