International Sales Executive
- Mainz, Malta
ML Components GmbH is an international distributor of electronic components, and specialists in difficult to-find and obsolete parts. The company is a strong and rapidly growing company with an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere It's the people in an organization that carry out many important work activities. Managers and HR professionals have the important job of organizing people so that they can effectively perform these activities. This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in a cross-section of core HR activities within a large, modern and fast-changing international environment.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closing sales and other follow up activities.
- Complete understanding of quotes process and pricing.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Currently enrolled in, or completed, a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in International Business, Marketing, Commerce, or Business Communications.
- Relevant sales, marketing or business development experience is a plus.
- English and another relevant European language are required. With additional European languages being desirable.
- Efficiency in MS office.
- Highly Motivated, Energetic, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of Negotiation skills, with which should be able to excel in International sales environment.
- Motivation, drive and desire to achieve financial success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge about various international cultures.
ML Components is an international distributor of Electronic Components, specialising in rapid delivery of hard to find and Obsolete Electronic Components based on Germany. We have employees from all over the world with 10 languages spoken daily and English as the official language. We believe that we have responsibility towards Youth generally and students especially, as part of our social responsibility. Consequently, We are keen to hire interns to join our company to boost their experience and create a valuable pipeline of talent for a future workforce