Showroom Sales Representative - Kotr Salam - Erbil
- Erbil Hwy, Iraq
BCI for communication and advanced technology
- Achieves the assigned target.
- Recommends, select and help the customers to locate the right model.
- Describes a product's features and benefits.
- Provides information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance.
- Maintains sales records & personal information data.
- Make stock taking daily for the handsets and accessories.
- Prepares the sales invoices.
- Place orders for the showroom to the direct supervisor.
- Recognizes and monitor security issues.
- Arranges the display of devices and devices store V.M ( Visual merchandising )
- Complies with all regulations issued by the direct supervisor.
- Helps the Applies customers in such as software information, updates, and configurations.
- He has a passport
- Applicants must have at least a secondary certificate
- Experience in mobile phones
- BCs or diploma degree in business administration, marketing or any equivalent field.
- 0-1 years' experience in retail shops
Key Competencies (Skills, Abilities and Knowledge)
- Customer Service.
- Product knowledge.
- Competition Awareness.
- Cross selling.
- Up selling.
- Hospitality skills.
- Profit management.
- Target & scheme building.
- Development techniques.