Sales Representative - Wassit
- Iraq - Wassit, Wassit, Wassit, iq
BCI for communication and advanced technology
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smartly achieves the monthly target that is assigned by the Sales Supervisor.
- Checks the customers' orders and follows up on all their problems, cases and
- informs the supervisor about the inquiries or problems.
- Adheres to the credit and limit of the credit with each customer according to the Sales Department policies.
- Follows up on the limits and collection of checks.
- Provides all invoices, cash and checks on daily basis.
- Covers and adheres all routed areas assigned by the supervisor & ensure a complete visits across all route.
- Scans, searches and gets new sales points within the same area.
- Collects the credit notes and matches the sales amount with the checks in order
- to provide it to the Finance Department with adhering to each customer limit.
- Continuous follow up with the Sales Supervisor in order to achieve the monthly target.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
Key Competencies (Skills, Abilities and Knowledge)
- Accounts Management & Customers relation.
- Route to market.
- Territory management & development.
- Product knowledge.
- Competition awareness.
- Compensation Management.
- High school.
- 1-3 years' experience as sales.
- Expert in all provinces within Area.
- He has a passport
- Applicants must have at least a secondary certificate
- Experience in mobile phones
- Good English reading and writing.