- 75 Josons Dr, Rochester, NY 14623, USA
BCC Software is the leading postal and presort software solutions provider. With 40 years of industry experience, we are dedicated to ensuring that all of our software products and marketing solutions are always ahead of the curve and compliant with the latest USPS® regulations
The Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the financial operations and financial planning of the company.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Establish credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to support the president, company's parent and other senior management in performing their responsibilities.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization.
- Evaluation of potential impacts resulting from new programs/strategies/initiatives, regulatory actions.
- Review of significant agreements/contracts.
- Review and evaluation of human capital-resource planning decisions.
- Lead annual and monthly budgeting/reforecasting processes through education of senior managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Lead annual and month end financial accounting closes.
- Reconcile balance sheet and profit & loss accounts.
- Balance, reconcile, manage and maintain the company's accounting systems interfaces to other programs.
- Maintain proper system standing master data (e.g., product codes, pricing, etc.)
- Ensure financial statements comply with generally accepted accounting principles, including adoption of new relevant accounting principles.
- Support parent company annual group audit of financial statements.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Drive cash flow performance through management, oversight of collections, disbursements and payroll.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Ability to manage workflow & conflicting priorities with little direction. Provide coaching, feedback, & training on an ongoing basis
- Excellent analytical & communication skills, both verbal & written. Ability to work in a high stress environment with little or no supervision
- Bachelor’s degree required or 7-10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
BCC Software provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), national origin, veteran or military status, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, familial status, reproductive health decisions, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other basis protected by applicable laws and regulations. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.