GENERAL MANAGER (Bitumen Manufacturing Company) - Riyadh, KSA
- Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
THE CLIENT: Bitumen Manufacturing Company
Reports to: CEO
- Direct and manage organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
- Profit & loss responsibility
- Analyze accounting and financial data.
- Perform market research and complex analysis of possible opportunities and provide suggestions for business growth
- Create, review and implement effective business plans
- Drive sales and improve revenue
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Suggest improvements for employee engagement
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Superior knowledge of business functions in the Bitumen industry; Excellent business development, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities.
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in overall management in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years experience as General Manager in a Bitumen Manufacturing company.