Finance Manager (150+ Restaurants Company) - Riyadh, KSA
- Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 150+ Restaurants Company in Saudi
- Listed in the Top 50 Leading Companies in Saudi
Reports to: CEO
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participating in formulating and developing the main goals of the company.
- Financial planning for the company.
- Get the best contract terms with the suppliers and completion of the contracts with them
- Financial controlling over all the company departments
- Negotiate with the banks to obtain financing requirements.
- Approve credit limit for new customers
- Ensure that the company assets / business risks are protected with adequate insurance coverage
- Evaluating the financial performance of the company
- Managing the liquidity of the company
- Coordination between the financial department and the other departments
- Matching achieved results with planned
- The adoption and approval for salaries
- The adoption and approval for payments and settlements
- Preparing annually balance sheets and monthly financial reports
- Preparing of feasibility studies of the new projects and new branches
- The adoption of all the purchase orders
- The adoption of all the cheques
- Ensure the best use of the company’s capital
- Maximize the company profits and control the company expenses
- Higher storage efficiency for the company stock
- Providing the necessary materials at the lowest cost and highest quality
- Control the inventory
- Managing accounting, stock controlling, warehouses, purchasing and payroll divisions.
- 15 years of experience in Finance.
- At least 7 years experience as Finance Manager in hospitality industry, particularly in chain of restaurants.
- ACCA, CPA or other relevant certifications.
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages.