Backend Golang Developer
- Department: Engineering
Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
If you’re passionate and motivated by building cloud-based microservices and highly scalable APIs, we invite you to join us to build innovative crypto architectures and advance technologies that will accelerate the delivery of web3 innovations to our users.
- System design: You will be able to think about how the services are built, communicate with each other and with third parties
- Feature development and optimization: You will be owning backend features that support all our platforms (extension, mobile, and desktop)
- Infrastructure: You will help to define how Trust Wallet runs and deploys backend services to our millions of users
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on Trust Wallet – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, including extensive knowledge of Go (2+ years for Mid Level role)
- Experience building microservice-based architectures
- Strong technical problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Deep knowledge of Key Value, SQL databases
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
Nice to have:
- Experience in a blockchain-based project
- Experience building distributed systems. Expertise in identifying and analyzing performance bottlenecks
- Expertise in NoSQL and/or other database storage engines
- Experience building distributed systems.
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.